Monday, February 2, 2009

Oh to Lose!

I just really really am determined to lose! It's taking it's time, but I need to be patient. It doesn't come off over night right? You can't snap your fingers and have 20 fat nasty pounds suddenly be shed? I get this. I am just so sick of the infamous muffin top and feeling yuck about myself. I am eating better. I am slowly losing, so I just need to tell myself that I'm on my way. I'm headed in the right direction and if I continue on with this way of life, the weight will come off! It will. I just need to be patient, motivated and determined to keep true to myself and stay focused on my goals! I need to get moving and try a little harder. I need to get back to tracking what I eat and need to back off the justification of bad foods. I can do this!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

you CAN do this!!! you WILL do it! it is not easy...if it were then no one would have a muffin top! :-)

plan your meals, track your bites, licks and tastes and find a way to move a little more and by summer you and i will be 20 lbs lighter!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Natalie! :)

You CAN do this!

When you are on the other side you will look back and pat yourself on the back for your patience :)

Judi said...

I gave over from MAMARAZZI. Good luck with your weight lose. Weight Watchers is the best.

bluedreamer27 said...

Happy Easter!!!

Shauna said...

Hope you have a great 4th of July weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! I'm leaving a comment here because I'm too lazy to log in to visit your other blog... but thanks for stopping by my photography sites and dropping a couple of comments. It's nice to hear from you and your positivity towards my work really means a lot!! Hope all is well and keep up the great effort on your weight loss goals. I don't know if this is useful or annoying for me to say, but I was sick with a stomach/gut problem for most of 2009 and lost a lot of weight. Nice problem to have for most I'm sure, but it wasn't fun for me. Anyway... I basically ate almost normally, except I did not eat any dairy or gluten and the weight just fell off. I know it's MUCH easier said than done to not eat dairy or gluten, but the pain it caused me was a great motivator. Even now that I'm mostly better, I still have an aversion to dairy and gluten and don't even want to eat them. I definitely know that my actual taste buds and brain desires for certain foods have changed, so my encouragement to you would be to stick with it as best as you can because it will get easier. If you avoid certain foods for long enough (2-3 months), the cravings will stop (at least they did for me). Eventually you may even be able to re-program your brain so that it doesn't even want certain foods. Although, it took actual physical pain for this to happen for me... so I don't know if this is helpful to you???? Sorry if this was a whole useless rambling comment. Hope you're well. carolyn (remember me???)

Unknown said...

So nice to see you and your blog again after so long! Your post is inspiring...I too now need to lose. Crossing fingers for us both.

*huggies*