Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A CONTEST! YAY!

Alright, as if you all didn't already know how much I love Weight Watchers from my blinky and the fact I talk about it ALL THE TIME, I now need to tell you my love for it has grown! 


I love their products and LOVE LOVE that they keep coming out with new things pretty regularly. WW products have saved me in so many situations and I'm just glad they have them!

This being said, I would REALLY love to win some WW coupons. I spend WAY TOO MUCH on their products and could use some discounts here and there.

Lucky for me (and you all), Lorie over at Honey I Shrank our Spending is holding a contest. It says on the post that it ended on September 10th, but she just emailed me and told me to go ahead and enter! YIPEE! I bet if you all hurry, you can enter as well!


1 comment:

Lorie said...

Thanks for entering, I will pick a winner today.